Are Online Reviews Important?
97% of customers say they regularly search for online reviews as part of their buying process and 70% (2015) say that online reviews influences their buying decisions.
What does this mean for you? It means the more positive reviews you have online, the more likely people will buy from you. The Schema Plugin helps you achieve this. The video below goes into this in greater detail.
How The Schema Plugin Works
This plugin makes it easy for customers to leave reviews of you on third party review sites, like Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc., thereby increasing your Social Proof.
To best increase your reviews, ask EVERY customer to visit your website to leave you a review. When they visit, the plugin prompts them to click on a popup or a Give us feedback button (you choose) that takes them directly to a review site you’d like to leave you a review on.
This way you’ll start to build up good reviews of you on third party review sites. The plugin also catches any bad online reviews for you to followup to convert them into good ones, too.
Potential customers will start seeing more good reviews of you when they search third party review sites as part of their buying process. On seeing your good reviews through out third party review sites, they will more likely buy from you over your competitors. To see the plugin in action, visit Test.Noticedwebsites.com, a fake website, that demonstrates the plugin.
Get The Schema Plugin For Your Website
Note that the plugin is NON REFUNDABLE as its software downloaded to you. Also note this plugin works ONLY on WordPress powered websites.
Click the Buy Now button below to download the Schema Plugin for your website. The plugin is an one time investment of only
$99 $49 Canadian. American buyers or paying in US dollars get roughly 20% off the price, depending on the current rate of exchange.
After clicking the Buy Now button, you can pay using your Paypal account or Pay with any Credit or Visa Debit card without using Paypal.
It’s easy to install it to your website as per the instructions below. Note this plugin only works on WordPress powered websites.
How To Set Up The Schema Plugin
- After purchasing the plugin & downloaded it to your computer, or was emailed to you, login to your website’s WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin > Choose File > Install Install the Schema Plugin and click activate.
- Go to “Feedback Center” as marked below, “1”. Starting from the top, point and click or fill out the fields to customize the appearance of your plugin to your liking and
- Click on “Save changes” button at the bottom of the image. That’s it!
I have written some tips on how to best customize your plugin below. Should you have any questions downloading, installing or customizing your plugin just contact me below for help. Thank You.
Fill Out This Form For Your Web Design Mockup or Consult
We're happy to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to do so by:
1) sharing them at Facebook.com/Noticedwebsites or
2) contact us, cell or text at (604) 417-1020; if outside Vancouver, call 1-800-832-1267 or
3) submit your questions, comments, etc. to this contact form for a prompt reply.